1. This Site reflects the views of the PROHEALTH consortium only. The European Community is not liable for any use which may be made of the information herein contained.
2. The information and views contained herein do not claim to represent a comprehensive portrayal, and are no substitute for personal contact to discuss the specific aspects of a particular case. While We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained within the Site is correct, we cannot accept any liability and/or responsibility for statements, errors or omissions or for outcomes resulting from the utilisation of this information.
3. The Site contains links to other websites of third parties. We do not have any influence on the contents of such websites, and as such We are not liable for their contents. Only the operator of the respective site is responsible for its contents.
II. Responsible party for data processing
The responsible party for processing of your personal data and controller thereof are entities from PROHEALTH consortium, each of them in the scope of the activities performed as a Partner in a Project – the list of above mentioned entities You will find on the http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/about/partners/ Site (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”, “Company” or “We”).
1. The Site does not collect automatically any information about Users, except for the information contained in Cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit Our Site. Cookies help us to make Our offers and Our Site as comfortable and efficient as possible for you. We use:
- session cookies – these are cached exclusively for the duration of your use of the Site;
- permanent cookies – these are stored in your terminal device for the time specified in the Cookie files parameters or until you delete them.
2. The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies which allow using services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Site;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Site;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Site;
d) “functionality” cookies which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalize the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the user, font size, Site appearance, etc.
3. Users can change the cookies settings at any time, in particular by blocking the automatic handling of cookie in the web browser settings or in such a way that the Users are each time informed about placing the Cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Changes of the cookies settings may affect some of the functionalities available on the Site.
IV. The scope of the data collected
1. We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site, fill in contact form, log in/ register to the account on the Site, register to the newsletter subscription, and in connection with other activities, services or resources available on the http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site. We may collect the following data: name, second name, Username, email address, mailing address, IP address, date and time of the access, name and version of the web browser, name of the operating system, URL address of the web site used by the User, the size of the data transmission and other data necessary to use the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Personal data”).
2. The Personal data will be collected from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Us. Users can always refuse to supply personal data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
V. The purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
1. The Personal data given by the Users shall be processed only for the purposes for which the Personal data were collected, unless the User consented to the processing of his or her Personal data for other purposes.
2. You can send Us messages and questions via Our contact form. We only use your data to answer your request. You are not statutory or contractual require to provide personal data when sending Us a contact request. Please note, however, that We will not be able to process your request if you do not provide required information as indicated. To process your request, your data will be stored and then deleted until the complete processing of your request, however, not longer than 5 years. This does not apply to data that is required for billing and accounting purposes or that is subject to statutory retention requirements. We may also process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims as the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller. The processing of your data for contact form purposes is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
3. The Personal data necessary to use the http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site, such as IP address, or other data referred to movements on the website are processed for the purpose of the Site optimization, elimination of errors in the operation of the Site, they may also be processed in the case of proceedings related to the illegal use of the Site, as the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller. The processing of your data for those purposes is based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
4. The Personal data may be processed for the purpose of sending of the Newsletter, on the basis of the voluntary consent of the User. We may also process your Personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims as the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller. The processing of your data for above mentioned purposes is based on Article 6 (1) (a) and Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. 5. The Personal data may be also processed to enable you taking part in the discussion on Our forum and for registration and utilisation of the personal account on the http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site. In this case the performance of the contract you entered into with Us by the fact you accept rules of use of the Site and taking steps prior to entering into a contract is the basis to Personal Data processing (Article 6 (1) (b)). We may also process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims as the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller – Article 6 (1) (f). VI. Retention period Your personal data will be processed for a period not longer than the time necessary for the purposes of processing –ie. not longer than 5 years. Additionally We may process your personal data for the purposes of exercising or defensing of legal claims. VII. User’s rights Due to Our use of your personal data, under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the Personal data;
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Personal data concerning you;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’, Article 17 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain the erasure of Personal data concerning you;
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR) – you have the right to obtain restriction of processing if one of the cases listed in Art. 18 (1) of the GDPR occur;
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR) – you have the right to receive the Personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Us;
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR) – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your Personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent – if We process your Personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but it won’t affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority – you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that processing your Personal data does not comply to the statutory regulations and provisions of GDPR. You can assert the aforementioned rights against Us, e.g. via a message on one of the contact channels listed at the end hereof.
VIII. How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site. In addition, We have implemented procedures to take action in the event of a personal data breach.
IX. Access of the third parties
1. Only authorized persons have the right to access to the Personal data.
2. The Personal data may be may made available for the entities authorized to receive them under the laws.
3. We ensure the confidentiality of the Personal data. But as We use the outsourced services, the Personal data may be transferred to the entities which provide Us with various services (e.g. IT services).
4. Due to the fact that We use services of other providers, e.g. in the field of ICT services, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In this case, We take care to transfer data based on appropriate safeguards in accordance with the data protection law.
5. As you browse http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that We can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, AdRoll and Google AdWords, then enables Us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with the Site. The techniques Our partners employ do not collect personal data such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and Google Analytics and their partners’ targeted advertising. We use Google Analytics, AdRoll and AdWords on the basis of our legitimate interests in the Site optimization and statistical evaluation regarding Users’ use of the Site (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
6. If you contact with Us via one of the social media listed below this website or app will become a separate controller of your personal data and your data will be processed based on its own regulations and may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When you interact with Us via one of this websites or apps (e.g. by sending a private messages, commenting or sharing a post), the controller of your personal data become also entities from PROHEALTH consortium. We process data contained e.g. in your public profile based on Our legitimate interest, in order to respond to comments and messages, maintain relationships with people interacting with us and to improve the effectiveness of communication with Users (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Data provided via the Site may be disclosed to the following recipients:
a. Google, Inc.
c. GitHub BV
d. Dribbble Holdings Ltd. f. Twitter International Company
e. LinkedIn Corporation.
X. Intellectual Property
1. All the content on the http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site including, but not limited to, text, photos, graphic elements, are the sole property of the Controller and may not be used, reproduced or processed without the express written consent of the Controller.
2. Any infringement of property rights will be punished. At the same time, the Controller is entitled to seek civil liability compensation due to copyright infringement.
XII. Acceptance of the terms
By using http://www.fp7-prohealth.eu/ Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
XIII. Contact details